Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Zoho Creation

Young Adults

To those of you who are parenting young adults, I heartily endorse the theories of Never Give Up and Let Them Be Themselves. I was experiencing some frustration with my daughter, age 22. She was not happy at the University of Maryland on multiple levels and not settling into a major. So after 3 years, she called it quits, traveled across the US for a month, and attended a Wilderness EMT program in Yosemite National Park. Since that time she is focused and has transferred to Frostburg State University, where she is happily pursuing an outdoor education major. My husband and I had both been very discouraged by her lack of academic progress, but thankfully we continued to be supportive and everything appears to be going in the right direction.


No comments: